Invisalign i7 braces in Wimbledon
Invisalign i7 is the newest evolution of Invisalign
What is Invisalign i7 used for?
Invisalign i7 is the newest evolution of Invisalign, and it’s been designed specifically to treat very mild crowding or spacing with just 7 aligners!. So if you have slightly crooked teeth and can’t face the prospect of lengthy orthodontic treatment, Invisalign i7 could be the brace you've been looking for, with treatment lasting just 14 weeks.
How does Invisalign i7 work?
It works in the same way as the original Invisalign; using a sequence of virtually invisible, clear aligners to straighten your teeth, however Invisalign i7 only uses 7 aligners to straighten the teeth, each worn for approximately 1-2 weeks. This means that most Invisalign i7 cases are finished in about three months. The aligners work by applying pressure to specific teeth at different times, gradually moving them into the desired position.
The benefits of Invisalign i7
- Invisalign i7 lets us treat mild cases efficiently and discreetly – treatment usually takes only 3 months
- Invisalign i7 is our most affordable Invisalign brace, and treatment starts from £1,500 including teeth whitening and retainers
- You can visualise your end result at the beginning of your treatment, thanks to Invisalign’s state-of-the-art ClinCheck® software
- Invisalign’s clear aligners are very inconspicuous and virtually undetectable
- You can remove your aligners to brush your teeth, to keep your smile fresh throughout your treatment
- And you can continue to enjoy your favourite foods without worrying about what’s hiding in between your braces
- Invisalign aligners are custom-made using a material developed by NASA, ensuring optimum comfort and durability
Invisalign i7 FAQs
Invisalign and Invisalign i7 work in the same way, moving teeth using a series of aligners. The important difference is that Invisalign i7 uses just seven sets of aligners – straightening teeth in as little as three months.
Invisalign i7 is designed to straighten mild crowding and orthodontic relapse. If your case is more complex, you might be better suited to Invisalign or Invisalign Lite.
To keep your teeth straight in the long term it’s important to wear fixed and/or removable retainers once you’ve finished your Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign i7 treatment at The Wimbledon Dentist starts from £1,500, don’t forget to keep an eye out for special offers.