A warm welcome to The Wimbledon Dentist
Established in 2011 by Aoife Boland BaBDentSci
Recent recipients of prestigious Facial Aesthetic Awards, in Mayfair London 2017.
Dear patients and future patients,
Though with some changes.......
Thank you sincerely for your patience in giving us the time to reorganise the practice and its many new policies into what you deserve: a safe space within which to have your dental care attended to, leaving the risk and recent upheaval outside.
We completed the first step in our Phased Reopening by starting to treat patients from mid June, but only initially contacted those in our community who had suffered problems during the lockdown when we were forced to cease all face-to-face dentistry and instead resorted to 7- day a week phone-consultations. We are happy to report that from today (3/7/20) we shall move to the next phase of the reopening, easing into a return to Routine Dental Care, which just may involve you!
Our plan is to now get in touch with all of you who were due to have your routine check ups and care in March and April. Then May and June delayed appointments in August, and so on. This will be by email.
Should you have any dental problems at all however please get in touch by email. You will be prioritised.
Lots has changed for our processes, and the restrictions to our usual tightly regulated practices are numerous, at least in this Alert Level of 3. This will change as the reactions to the viral pandemic change!
Help us to get on with safe and gentle care in the meantime: Please read on to understand some of these changes, outlined in the bullet points below and please watch our little video where you may recognise the actors... Lastly we’ve compiled a simple document containing the changes to your future visits that are necessary to keep us all safe.
Looking forward to seeing you again Wimbledon!
Aoife and the team.
Your New Patient Journey
Advice for patients attending The Wimbledon Dentist
The whole team at The Wimbledon Dentist are working hard to ensure that your visit to the dental practice will be a pleasant, effective, and most importantly a safe experience.
Download our advice for patients PDF below.
What Changes To Expect
- We cannot offer as many appointments a week as before. We are sorry. It’s not by choice.
- Our hygienist services are limited to one day a week only at this time, Mondays, although we are working hard on extending this to other days soon.
- Please email us rather than call about your appointment. As you have seen above, you cannot “drop in” yet. Emilija, Justyna and Aoife are operating phone triage consultations on the phone lines most of the day and we then appoint via emails. This is how it must be for now.
- We are open 6 days a week again!
- We are trying to make it 7 by adding Sunday appointments. Please feel free to let us know if this is something you would be interested in in the near future.
- Due to the necessary phone triaging in Alert Level 3, and the multiple new forms, we will take a little longer to reply to your emails. We are sorry!
- Owing to the way we are dressed now, with much layers of PPE, we gently suggest you do not bring in children at present.
Your trusted dentist in Wimbledon
Set up in 2011 by local dentist Dr Aoife Boland, this family-oriented practice is right at the bottom of Wimbledon Broadway and is perfectly placed to cater for the local family community as well as Wimbledon's thriving business population. While practicing in a purpose-built high-tech surgery with state-of-the-art equipment, we still attach the most importance to making patients feel that their dental health is in safe, gentle and trustworthy hands. And our patients do trust us, return to us and recommend their loved ones to us
Just see what they have said about The Wimbledon Dentist.
I’m looking for...
Brilliant Dentists! Everyone I have had the pleasure of seeing has been super professional and experienced. I really trust the care given by the dentists here and they are so friendly. I was the first to go in my family and now the whole family have converted to this Dentist office too. I would highly recommend, especially for anxious patients like myself.